Monday, October 03, 2005

GUESS WHAT?! I'VE BEEN PROMOTED TO A JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN!!!!WHOO-HOO!!!

Yeah...my foreman, who is coincidently a longtime friend, decided that since I was his friend and had "been there" for him so many times in the past I was worthy of promotion to journeyman status. Nevermind the fact that I haven't completed 2 of the 5 years required for this promotion...that I am a little knowledge/ a lot of danger in regard to my experience. I mean I can hook wires and breakers up but I have a VERY limited knowledge of how they interact, or the consequences of a bad judgement on my part. But,he's my buddy and he owes me and we just said "fuck all to the protocol".And just as fast as you can say what?, I'm in.
Sound ridiculous? It is. Nobody in their right mind would do such a thing. Especially my foreman. He may be my friend, but he's not an idiot.
And with that I give you Bunnypants latest nominee to the supreme court...retarded drumroll please...


The stuff nightmares are made of...all in one face
Harriet Miers.

Here's Harriet's resume in a nutshell :
SHE HAS NEVER BEEN A JUDGE...EVER
SHE IS FIRMLY IN BUNNYPANTS POCKET...
SHE HAS NEVER BEEN MARRIED AND HAS NO CHILDREN...*
* Now this is not automatically a bad thing...but taken into context to the gravity of the situation...a lifetime appointment to the supreme court of the united states where most people are married (at least once) and have children ( at least one) she is far removed from having the life experience you'd think a justice on the supreme court would need to judge a variety of complex issues. Unless your opinion of qualified is a lifetime dedicated to the corporate interests of the republican party as a LITIGATOR...not a JUDGE...ever.
I refer you to this link for details on her history
While our new chief justice Robert's ( A-hole,Facist ) has a paper trail shorter than hirohito's junk, Harriet has no paper trail at all. Her confirmation hearings might as well not be held at all, because it's obvious what's happening here.
And anyone who can argue otherwise, please explain to me how a person who has never been a judge could be nominated to the highest court in the land by her buddy the president, who she represented personally.And explain it in a way that makes sense then let me me rewire your house. You'll be ok...really.

No comments:

Post a Comment