Thursday, October 27, 2005

Days like this
I had one of those days at work that make me want to take of my headset and ride off into the sunset, never to return again. This workday left me fervently wishing Rob would be waving a winning lotto ticket when he picked me up from work. Alas, he was not, but I do have some good news in that my vacation request was approved. It's less than a month away and since most of those days are NOT going to be like this one, I think I can make it. Plus, Special K has reminded me of the suckiness of being unemployed and desperately trying to find a job, ANY job. Even one you know you are going to hate. Which was where I was when I took this one. It's actually turned out okay, except for days like today. And the truth is that ANY job, no matter how wonderful, will always have days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment