Friday, October 28, 2005

RETURN TO THE PLANET OF THE ASSHATS

Welly welly well well well... It would appear that "Scooter" Libby got his ass handed to him today. Hooray!!! One count! Two counts!! Three counts!!! FOUR!!!! This administration is a dying whore!!!!! Go Fitz GO!
Now that I've gotten my joy out of the way let me give you a scenario of what might have happened "behind the scenes"...
Imagine if you will a room like the one they had on "Get Smart", you know, the one with the "dome of silence".
Underneath the dome are Bush, Rove, Rice, Cheney and Rumsfeld. Here we go...

Rove: Somebody's got to fall on the sword here people, someone high enough in the food chain to appease the dems and make them feel vindicated.
Bush: Sword??? I don't know about a sword...I...
Everyone else in the room : SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!
Bush: Hey! I'm presid...(Cheney smacks Bush up side the head ) OW!!! Unka Dick! That hurted me!
Cheney: We said shut up asswipe...so shut up already, nobody cares what you think anyway. Rummy, any suggestions?
Rumsfeld: That's a 15 part question Dick, on the one hand, we're a bunch of corrupt liars, on the other hand we're a bunch of corrupt liars, but if you meet in the middle of the corruption there's a potential for 13 mind bending responses to this problem that won't answer any questions but will serve us to no end in terms of spin.
Cheney: What?
Rumsfeld : I like number 11, as opposed to numbers 6, 4, 10 and 16.
Rice: 16??? I thought you said 15.
Rumsfeld : Shut up Jemima...15, 16...what's the difference? God...you really piss me off you woodchuck lookin' negro.
Rove: Hey Hey Hey...
Bush: FAT ALBERT!!! I loved that sho...
Everyone: SHUT UP YOU FUCKING MORON ! ( Rove gives Bush a "titty twister" )
Bush: OWWWW!!!! I'm gonna tell my Daddy on you. ( Rove gives Bush an "Indian rope burn")
Rove: Go ahead you retard...Tell him, see if I care...If you think I'm up your ass, ask your "DaDee" about how intrusive I can be...Hehhehheh...
Bush: But my daddy fired you...
Rove: Yeah right.
Cheney: Boys...BOYS! Settle down...we really need to pick a scapegoat, times running out. Condi?
Rice: How about Scooter?
Cheney: MY Scooter????
Rice: No Jackass, I'm referring to Sting's Vespa in the kids are alright.
Cheney: What?
Rice: Nevermind Golem, Yes...I Lewis "Scooter" Libby. He's high enough up to make a point without compromising the plan. If we give him up our problems will go away.
Cheney: MY Scooter????
Rumsfeld: Get over it Dick, we'll find you another lackey.
Bush: Lackey...hehhehheh...I never liked that Scoo...( Rice throat punches the president )OOOOFFFFF!!!! AKKKKKK!
Rice: Good then...it's decided...Scooter will smoke the pole...
Rumsfeld interrupts: I'd like to smoke his pole....
Rice: What did you say???
Rumsfeld: That's an interesting question Condi, and there are several answers to it, but none that would explain my desire to smoke Scooters pole, or have you smoke mine while I smoke his, or have you smoke his while I munch your nappy box...or...GEORGE!!! Put little george away...NOW!
Cheney: OK, Scooter it is...But he has to be pardoned at the end of the term.
Rice: Agreed.
Rove: Agreed.
Bush: Who'se gonna pardon him?
Everyone : SHUT UP YOU IDIOT ( Cheney hits Bush with a sock full of wood screws )
Rumsfeld : OK, the only thing left is the secret handshake...everyone pull down your pants...George...assume the position...
Fade out and CUT!
Print.

No comments:

Post a Comment