Thursday, October 27, 2005

PLANET OF THE ASSHATS*

Ding - dong, the witch is dead. Which old witch? Why Harriet Miers! And she killed herself ( figuratively speaking ). Interestingly enough, it was the uproar from the "grand old party" that pushed this forward more than anything else. I never thought I'd be thankful to these asshats, but in this case, I am.
Speaking of asshats, Tom DeLay admitted the other day that the irregularities in contributions to his legal defense fund, were in fact, irregular. He tried to pass this off like he'd just discovered it and was being forthright, but why would a person dig up old bones in a case where they had gotten away with it? Jeez...what a slimey bastard.
Speaking of slimey bastards, it was revealed that Bill Frist had been contacted at least 15 times with updates on his investments in his families company that he has continually denied any knowledge of. What a stupid cunt.
Speaking of stupid cunts...Kay Baily Hutchison said on Meet the press last weekend that she hoped the coming indictments related to the plame case wouldn't be "some perjury technicality" to validate the money spent on the investigation. Really? Do you remember that little Clinton deal involving perjury way back when you waxed philosophic about how truth was a cornerstone of the system and all that other bullshit? So...does that mean Clinton shooting his minions on some fat chicks chin and dress is worse than an entire administration leading us into war and commiting treason to pull it off? It was a few blow jobs for christs sake, Monica didn't mind and I'm sure Clinton was digging it. I don't think the families of all the people ( all of them on both sides ) killed since this shitstorm started see it the same way, in fact I'm sure of it...you two faced bitch.
On to the indictments. There is so much spin around this I'm dizzier than usual. They were supposedly coming out today...not. That's like a dry hump in my book...put out or get out dammit! People are calling this "Fitzmas"...but it's playing out more like "Chanafitz"...dragging out what should be 30 minutes of ripping off the wrapping paper in glee to 7 days of boring hints and speculation. Come on! All indications point to the end of this regime, let's get there already.
Maybe tomorrow.
*thank you shizgirl, for my favorite word...ever.

_________________________________________________________________________________

On a lighter, spiritual note...I am now an ordained minister in the Universal life church. I can do weddings and funerals. So, If you're fixin' to die or get married ( is there a difference? HAHA- I joke!) I'll be happy to officiate.
Seriously...ULC is a nondemoninational church that espouses as it's main credo " Do what is right ". I like that. I like it alot.
I can legally do weddings! Alternative weddings!
And if I wanted, I could start up my own church...no...fuck that. I just want to do alternative weddings...punk rock weddings, heavy metal weddings, square dance weddings.
This could be fun.
Not so keen on the funeral angle...but I'd do it for friends, as long as it was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment