Thursday, May 19, 2005

SO...WHERE'S THAT JIHAD YOU PROMISED US?

You know...that retracted Newsweek story that prompted a bunch of clerics in Afghanistan to threaten us with an ass whooping. They said three days...it's been four. So what's up you cleric mofos? I'm a cleric too, in D&D gaming that is. I've been idle for 20 plus years because I got over it. What's your excuse? Did the Newsweek retraction change your minds? Where's your constitution? If I remember correctly, I have 22 constitution points and 48 hit points. Plus I have a dire wolf. So bring it on. Jihad me asshats.
make believe is fun, isn't it?
Or could it be you have been duped as well?
I've got news for you...we've all been duped. Regardless of how many flags you and yours have burned or the number of korans that have been flushed.
When you get right down to the body counts, none of that shit really matters.
Does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment