Wednesday, May 11, 2005

HELLO! I'M ROBBY ARMPITS, PROFESSIONAL FART NOISE MAKER

We were listening to Stern this morning blathering on to Pam Anderson about wanting to hook up with her with a bunch of coke and some hookers and go crazy. I wondered aloud how it was possible that people made bank doing this kind of shit for a living. Which led me to my favorite "celebrity" to bash on in this manner. You may have heard the radio
commercials...yes, it's Bobby Badfingers....Professional snappest. I'll say it again...Professional snappest. This guy makes a living snapping his fucking fingers! People pay to watch this guy snap his fingers, people pay for his book on the history of finger snapping.
If you don't believe me, he even has an official website. This is just wrong.
I can make some serious fart noises with just my right hand and my left armpit...or vice/versa. I can fart melodies. I could write a book on the history of armpit farts.("it all started in my 4th grade class at popham elementary...") I could do a website on armpit farting, complete with mpegs and wav files. I could organize the largest group of arm fart enthusiasts ever in an underground parking garage and perform the flight of the valkyrie, record it and sell millions of copies.
I can also drum my fingers on any hard surface to the tune of any 60's tv show you can come up with.
That's gotta be worth something...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment