Monday, May 30, 2005

HE WASN'T RIGHT...IN THE HEAD

Braveheart was on the USA network tonight and after the first segment I realized that if I was gonna watch it for the 500th time, I might as well watch my DVD instead of suffering through all the commercials. However...I REALLY want one of those dulcolax beach blankets.So I plugged it in...not the dulcolax, the DVD.
Anyway...I love this movie. And my favorite character is the Irishman, you know, the one who talks to the almighty. It's his island, after all.
Thats my favorite scene, when he comes into camp and volunteers along with that shitheel that he ends up killing to cover the back of william. My absolute favorite part is when seamus calls him a madman and he replies " Well, I guess I've come to the right place then" and the scots look at each other and realize the irishmans right.
Yeah...that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment