Friday, December 07, 2007

TOGETHER AGAIN

Tomorrow the Wolves reunite at clubspit central for an evening of acoustic jamming under the carport/front porch.There will be BBQ and adult beverages and a lot of noodling around.I've got a new song I've been working on on my own called Mockingbird,it's about our dearly departed rock star,Mark.I've got the guitar part down,but the lyrics are still in progress.It's hard not to get teary eyed working on them,Mark called his daughter(?) mockin' bird.I'm interested to see the direction it takes as a band piece.
Mostly,I have a lot of work to do tomorrow...break out the house drum kit for Bill and clean it up,clean the car port out and off and some housework that mostly involves removing dog hair and junk off the floors in the living room, kitchen and bathroom.Gotta hook up the track lights under the car port,after I remove this summers wasp nests from them and dispose of/move out of the way a bunch of junk.
I've got 8 or so hours to pull this off...should be all good.
Not so freaked out about the diabetes thing any more.Just needed that brief window of self pity and to blurt out my worst fears to Ann.BW's comments were helpful as well.
And besides,I'm tough as fucking nails...I can dance under water and not get wet-HA!
We probably won't have audio of tomorrow,but definitely pictures.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment