Wednesday, December 05, 2007

EVACUATION

Somebody busted a natural gas line this morning and they evacuated the entire building for 45 minutes.Then it turns out that George just farted...just kidding,this was for real,with haz mat trucks and fire trucks and the police redirecting traffic.All in all,an exciting morning.



Haven't posted in a couple days cause well,I've been flat on my back in the bed feeling miserable.I went to my doctor on Monday and when he looked at my injured foot with mystery toe bruising busted out my chart and showed me the upward progression of my glucose levels over the years and it appears that I have finally arrived in diabetes type 2 ville.
The symptoms are very disconcerting...especially the blood sugar head rushes and dizziness.
It was a struggle at work today to stay for the whole shift,but I did.
I've been doing research and had a very enlightening talk with one of my coworkers today about my other symptoms,which match his almost identically prior to his diagnosis.
It can be easily controlled,which is good,but it seems that my life is going to radically change (overdue change,to be sure) and soon.
Hell,it already has.
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment