Sunday, December 23, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS?

What did you give as gifts this christmas?Spell check is telling me with that red underline that I didn't capitalize christmas. There it goes again. Like it hasn't been capitalized enough .
If I were to follow the adverts I've been subjected to on the TV for the last month or so I would have given several Lincoln Navigators, and a variety of diamonds as gifts,as well as some Target gift cards.Or maybe some BMW's.Yeah,that says merry christmas...A $40,000 automobile.I have that amount in my change pocket.
Please...
Nothing says I love you like a lincoln MKZ...And the family in the commercial that walks up on the lincolns...It's Jon Benet!!!She didn't die after all,she's trapped in a commercial for cars for christmas!
I went to jared...and killed everyone that was there.Materialistic assholes.
On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me...a lincoln M-K-Z...
On the second day of christmas my true love gave to me...one lincoln MKZ and some giant diamonds from Jared.
On the third day of christmas my true love gave to me...one lincoln cruising,giant diamonds shining and a sub prime catastrophe...
On the fourth day of christmas my true love gave to me...one lincoln running,diamonds a shining,mortgage a hemorrhaging ,and a cruise on the sandal wood line.
On the fifth day of christmas my lawyer gave to me...10 past due card bills,one defaulted mortgage,several taxes past due and a lincoln M-K-Z.
On the sixth day of christmas my true love said to me...it's time to leave the country.
Happy holidays!!!
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment