Friday, July 15, 2005

SO...I'M OUT HERE ON THE BACK DECK

Because that's the only place where we can get a fucking signal. Imagine if you will, our laptop, sitting on a chair thats sitting on top of our patio table and our antenna is taped to a long piece of aluminum (pronounced all-ooo-miny-yum ) that Ann has been marching around the porch like a munchkin in parade for two days to get this signal. Yay Ann...Don't believe me?

I never lie :)
Anyhoo...it's been an interesting week...we wrapped up our big job in the asphalt lab...I terminated the connections at both switch gears and one panel "hot", meaning it was live voltage...I got to use the hot kit which are special tools that allow crazy people like me and other electricians to connect wires in live panels and switch gears without getting fried.
As you can see from this post I didn't get fried...at work at least...hahahahahahaha!
The Rodeo is still toast...fuel pump...which is inside the gas tank. While I understad the physics around this, I'm still having some trouble with the replacement part costing 300 plus dollars...no.wait.I understand, it's the american way. The way, in this case means car makers sticking it in your butt sideways and you can't do anything about it but offer them a cig when the deed is done...enough about that.
I made a pizza tonight...an el robbo gourmet pie:

It was awesome...
Alfredo sauce...red onion...black olive...garlic sausage...feta and mozzzzzzzarella cheese...
YES...
On a lighter kharmic note, I was examining my ornate box turtles last night, and my youngest male "Nugget" is coming into his own as a man turtle, so his markings are becoming more and more defined. I looked at the top of his head and he has a horse shoe right in the middle....check it out...

Does that not rock?
I'm a proud daddy. :)
It must be a sign...right? Right?!
later............

No comments:

Post a Comment