Monday, July 11, 2005

BEING A PIRATE CAN SUCK

No usable signal for DAYS...meh...we finally sucked it up and came to Maudies for some free wireless we can depend on. Caught up on the blogs and checked our email.
We have not been disappeared by homeland security, I have not made contact with a 480 volt bus bar and cooked myself. In short order: Ann got a bug last tuesday and was reduced to puking in the kitchen sink since I was in the shower, not that she'd puke in the shower (intentionally anyway ) but the porcelin god is right next to the shower), sprained her ankle at lunch and got promoted that afternoon...so it kind of evened out. I think I got the bug, cause it was near pukeville for me this morning ( but because of my iron will I mean absolute fear of puking ) I choked it back.
So...other than bruised ankles and upset stomaches and wireless for shit from home, things are as normal as they can be.
Ann thinks she's cooked up a way to blog without a signal (???) so we may be back to our regular nonsense soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment