Monday, July 18, 2005

SHOES

I have a romance with the shoe...you are only as cool as your shoes. Back in the day I had six hole black docs, the epitome of punk around here in those days, but as time went by, the baseline moved. For some time it was docs...I had the 6 hole black commando, I had the 3 hole black gibsons, I had the 8 hole blood ox commandos. I had lots of fucking shoes. Most of them english made, and with the exception of the gibsons, my docs are long gone.
But I still have my grip fast collection. The flames...truely a rock and roll shoe if there ever was one...observe:



These are my special gig shoes...I wore them at Trophys.
But these are my favorites...Gripfast wingtips...steel toed oxfords...and, oddly enough, the required shoe criteria for my job, in fact, I got them out of the closet and cleaned them up to wear tomorrow...observe:



Besides...my cheap ass sketchers smell like ass and my GBX clunkers are too fucking heavy.
Imelda's got nothing on me....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment