Friday, June 12, 2009

Two firsts

First day working at home went pretty good technology-wise. I did have a problem with calls dropping in the early morning, but then it cleared up. Phone quality could be better, but it's no worse than it is at the office. The dogs were not happy about being locked up in the bedroom this morning and there was much whining and complaining from the Grrrls, but they setteled down after lunch (nap time, I suspect.)

Back to back calls all day isn't much different at home than it is in the office - it's still exhausting, but lunch time is a huge improvement and not having to drive to and from the office is a big plus. It was very hot outside today and since I have no air-conditioning in my car and the driver's window doesn't roll down, I got to avoid the usual baked-potato syndrome on the way home.

The other first is shown below - first squash from the garden!


No comments:

Post a Comment