Monday, June 08, 2009

SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FEELINGS...OR YER GENITALS :p



As you can see from the previous post , I hung out with some friends of mine today. Let me be clear about these friends , I have known them for over 30 years and they have always been in the same place...a constant in a life full of chaos.
Before I get all maudlin let me say that we ( the we being me and bill - the white guys ) turned on the inner net tubes and shared the great Jon LaJoie with our hispanic friends...Carlos had comments...lot's of them...most of them starting with "you white guys", but then he yelled "GENITALIA" all afternoon and blamed me for cursing him....Very fucking funny. I shouldn't have made fun of his indian knick knack...which I have to say are all over the house...he must be serious.
I could rattle on and on but let me just say that that I love these guys and I feel very lucky to be able to call then friends.
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment