Monday, June 08, 2009

BELLA (OR...YOU COULDN'T ASK FOR A COOLER JOB)

So I roll up on my second stop at 8:15...it's that big ass neighborhood pool and there's this black lab in the picnic area. Of course we become fast friends and a 40 minute stop turned into an hour and a half cause we were playing fetch with a giant water frisbee , and after she destroyed that, a kick board, and then a noodle and finally a stick.
I called the number on her tag but it was disconnected , so I called the vet tag number and my boss...I got a current address from my boss and Annabelle google mapped it and I took Bella home.
What a wonderful way to start the day...playing with a very exuberant lab.
Her parents were happy to see her.
Oh , yeah , she got my scrambled eggs and barbacoa in the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment