Wednesday, August 10, 2005

THIS IS FUCKING LOW

Here's an email I got today...


My name is Ali Waheed, A Bahrain national I have been diagnosed with
Oesophageal
cancer .It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I
have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for
anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was
never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all
this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have
or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second
chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from
how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and
given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family
members as well as a few close friends .I want God to be merciful to me
and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in
the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my
family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have
there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused
and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore,
as they seem not to be contended with what I have leftfor them. The last
of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Eighteen
Million dollars($18,000,000,00) that I have with a finance House abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to
charity organizations.
N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims
and another 10% for your effort and time.

Thanks
for your efforts.
Regards,
Ali Waheed.
I WOULD WANT YOU TO REACH ME
VIA MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS IF YOU ARE WILLING
TO ASSIST ME CARRY
OUT THIS WISH: aliwaheed3078@walla.com



Here's my reply...


Rob & Ann
to aliwaheed3078



You sound like a pathetic fuck Ali...My mother died of esophogeal
cancer in 1992, she wasn't rich and she wasn't an asshat like you, you
predatory piece of shit. You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope
you develop the kind of cancer you describe and it eats a hole in your
fucking torso before it kills you...oh yeah, and bloat flies too, you
fucking cretin.
Fuck you a 1000 times in the ass with barbed wire...if I knew where
you where really I would kill you.


I really hate this kind of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment