Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Still kicking, just at an odd angle
The headache from hell is still around, but instead of morphing between migraines and tension headaches, it's decided to develop it's own unique personality. And it's starting to change my personality in the process. I'm beginning to think I need to wear a warning label that says something along the lines of "This person has had a headache for over two weeks. Fuck with her at your own risk. You have been warned." Not that I've lashed out at anyone yet, but I see it coming down the road if this keeps up. As for blogging, well, it's a pretty extreme effort to type out a coherent sentence and that is something I have to do all day at work. We have more than our share of employees at work who can't type a coherent sentence in their call notes, but I'd prefer not to sink to that level so I do try to make my best effort there. Still, I find myself cringing from time to time when I come across some notes I previously made a day or two before. Apparently I'm not always as successful as I think I am. "Customer unable to router, all lights good on the modem" WTF? Unable to router? That should have been "Customer unable to route. Solid power, synch and LAN on the Visonnet 202ES modem." Ah well, it's not like I get paid the big bucks. And provided I haven't been mistreating customers over these last few weeks (I don't think so, but I don't trust myself anymore) then I should still have a job after the next round of QA assessments. Time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment