Monday, August 01, 2005

SO I CAPPED THIS RATS ASS

I just didn't think the pellet would pass through the rat and shatter the glass sliding door. I was stunned, the rat fell to the ground with a .77 hole in his head, and then I heard this crinkling sound. This crinkling sound that went on and on as the cracks spread like a spider web. I stood and stared while watching the cracks travel out across the glass, long enogh for me to go get Ann out of bed and share it. It was like being on the set of aliens...crackling glass that eventually fell out of it's frame allowing all hell to break loose.
But it stopped and thank god didn't fall out of it's frame.
And we have a glass sliding door to replace it...not that I'm so keen on doing this , but it will allow us to put into action a plan we've talked about for over a year.
My blood lust for rats has furthered the renovation of our beloved clubspit.
It's gonna be a hot sweaty weekend people.

No comments:

Post a Comment