Thursday, August 04, 2005

OUTSIDE THE TRAINS DON'T RUN ON TIME!

On October 12, GANG OF FOUR are playing at a medium sized venue here in town! I saw them at the Austin Opera House way back when in 1982...I think anyway, it could have been 83, but I'm reasonably sure ( after weighing other markers of my life around the same time ) it was 82...Living with my future ex wife and her room mate, who, by the way, turned me on to the band and a whole slew of others...thanks Cathy, by the way.
I can't wait for this...and just for your amusement, here's a picture of me before the Clash show that came through town the same year. Click to enlarge to full hilarity.



I should be embarrassed by this, but curiously, I find myself laughing harder than you. Oh...the good old (skinny) days.

No comments:

Post a Comment