Thursday, May 31, 2007

STINGIN' LIZARDS!!!*

It's springtime in Austin,and since it was a fairly mild winter,the bugs are out in force.As I mentioned before,the fleas are horrific.Add to that the mosquitos and the fucking yellow jackets trying to take over our porch...one kamakazied off it's nest into Ann's shirt and stung her boob this evening.She's alright.I did a recon of our front porch and killed three small nests with my Ortho wasp and hornet killer spray which boasts a "guaranteed kill".And it delivers,by encasing the nest in a foam like web of death,they eventually drop to the ground twitching uncontrollably until I stomp them to their maker...can't wait for the "guaranteed kill",as I hate venomous insects of any and all variety,and they are high on my list of why there is no god.
What benevolent god would populate his world with stingin' lizards?It makes no sense to me."And on the fifth day god created the stinging and biting insects,cause he was drunk and wanted to fuck with Adam and Eve".That's the only explanation I can come up with.
Anyhoo,I was out on the front porch playin' my banjo when the sheer amount of mosquito's drove me inside...to the fucking fleas.
I fucking hate bugs...except for spiders, spiders are cool.
*Our dearly departed Mark D. knew an old black woman who called scorpions "stingin' lizards".And she hated them,as she should.
Hoo Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment