Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shit Happens
It's amazing how my life can get so incredibly screwed up at times. If I had been aware of the things to come, I would never had quit my job, no matter how much I hated it. Ah well, I can't undo that now and I can only move on from here. Some possible good news is that I might have temporarily fixed my leaky car radiator with stop leak treatment. Not 100% positive since I was too low on gas to drive it long enough to find out, but I'll be borrowing some gas money from my folks tomorrow so we'll see if I can drive more than five miles away without having to add water. I know my folks will help me out, but I really have to find a job ASAP which is probably going to involve working at a call center again. If there is a hell and I get sent to it, then I can guarantee that it will involve a cubicle and a ringing phone with a headset.

No comments:

Post a Comment