Sunday, February 25, 2007

THERE'S SEVEN PEOPLE DEAD ON A SOUTH DAKOTA FARM...

Somewhere in the distance, there are seven more people born.

Let's think about that for a minute...

I've been playing make you cry CD's...What's yer favorite tunes to shed tears by?
I gotta shitload.
You know, loss is an interesting thing. We all lose things in life. Things, you know, teeth, hair, body mass, people, parents. Everyone of us loses.
But the loss that effects me most is the loss of a pet, to be specific, the loss of a dog.
Sullivan recently passed and it hit me hard. With his passing, I relived the passing of those that came before him...Murphy, Buddy, Diamond, Cypress.
Dogs...we still have two. Our babies, our sweet things. They won't be here forever, but I burn them into my memory.
Good doggies, keep sucking me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment