Monday, February 26, 2007

SONGS THAT MAKE YOU CRY

Yesterday I alluded to songs that make your tear ducts lose control. Perhaps I wasn't direct enough...I really want to know. What songs cause you to weep? Unlike most humans with a penis, I'm not shy about crying (thanks Dad for that) when the time is right...I mean I don't cry when I hurt myself. That would be unmanly. I didn't cry when I got electrocuted, and that shit hurt. I cried later in private after that experience, realizing that I could have died. But I got over it quick and sucked it up, like a man should.
Ann has been driving me mostly crazy since we got home searching for songs on the interweb and playing them. She has a penchant for western swing, which, for me amounts to an icepick and my eardrums and repeated in out, in out...until I'm deaf, or dead...or both, preferably. There I am, laying dead with an HEB $2.99 wooden handled ice pick sticking out of my left ear. And on the handle is carved " western swing did this man...HARD" Seriously...I hate that shit.
But, as far as cry music goes I like:

Fire and Rain (Taylor)

And you and I (Yes)

Spanish Boots (Dylan)

Sweet Baby James (Taylor)

And the list goes on and on...
What about you? Huh???

No comments:

Post a Comment