Wednesday, February 07, 2007

IS THERE SOME KIND OF SUPREME BEING AFTER ALL?

Since my dance with Mr. 120 volts the other day and my survival of said encounter without a fall to a tile floor, I have been calling people who mean something to me and just connecting...I've got more calls to make but I'm getting there.
I talked with my buddy John in Colorado tonight, and while it's an always a sarcasm filled exchange peppered with the latest bad jokes and general nastiness, god came up.
John's been involved with his church for awhile now, but it's a very tolerant involvement. And one that mirrors my beliefs closely.
I've got to think, how, at 47 years old, I was able to pull off the moves that prevented a fall? I'm in fairly good shape but I'm no spring chicken. I think somebody helped me out. Now...I'm not going to go all god on ya'll, that will never happen.
But luck just falls kinda short on this one. There was something else.
I just wonder what.

No comments:

Post a Comment