Monday, November 27, 2006

KRAMER RUINED IT FOR ALL OF US...

Even niggas apparently. Paul Mooney, a black comic, will forego using the "N word" in his routines. This will make him 25% less funny than the 50% funny he had. Russell Simmons, of def comedy jam and def poetry jam fame on HBO lamented, "That cracker really fucked me...now that my performers can't say "nigga", my shows will be 30 minutes long instead of an hour...fucking white devil. "I bet he's a jew...bastard" he further opined, before Diddy came into the room, where he said " Diddy! What up NIGGA...I mean strong black man with ties to gangtas an' shit" . "That just doesn't convey the essence of nigga...know what I'm sayin' man?" as he wiped the coke residue offa his nose.
Chris Rock and Eddie Murphy were unavailable for comment...phone calls to their agents only got a "nigga please" recorded message.
Bill Cosby was quoted as saying " I-buhh no-be like-be-niggabe stereotype-buh" then rolled his eyes in a step-n-fetch it manner, much to the glee of the 15 white people present.
Colin Powell presented a powerpoint presentation at the UN showing the devastating effects of the use of the term "Nigga", only to refute it hours later on BET saying " I was just clownin' ". "Condoleeza made me do that shit, man, she be puttin' th nigga down an shit". He continued. Dr. Rice was unavailable for comment, but a representative from her office said " Dubya treats her like a house nigga, and she likes dat shit".
Come on...it's a fucking word...Adopted by the very people it was meant to deride and nullified years ago.
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have too much fucking time on they hands...Niggas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment