Thursday, November 09, 2006

FIVE QUESTIONS WITH RICCO SUAVE...INMATE # 121519518


(click for the full effect)


Q1: Ricco, you are the leader of a notorious gang,feared and respected...I'm curious...why the "fuck you" eyebrows?Are they real of fake?
Ricco: They real biotch! You think they ain't?My babies mama's third cousin from a white dude who chipped my mama's sister gave me these on my homies couch while I was sleepin'.
Q2: Sleeping???
Ricco: Why you sweatin' me skill?...OK...I was passed out at a party and my homies thought it would be like, funny or sumpin' to give me a tat.
Q3:So what you're saying is your "fuck you" eyebrow tat was a joke...did you see the humor in it?
Ricco: After I dusted that motherfucker,yeah...then it was kinda funny, like BLAM! you tattooed my face but I blew yours up biotch! Funny like that, ya know/
Q4:So you killed the person who tattooed your eyebrows?
Ricco: Sure as we're sittin' here...(smug look)
Q5: Any benefits to having "fuck you" tattooed on your eyebrows?
Ricco: It adds tremendously to my ability to mad dog the white boys when I'm in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment