Saturday, November 11, 2006

I BEEN OUT TO PARCHMENT FARM

I went to see a friend out in Del Valle county jail tonight. I went with a friend in common...it was some hard shit. We thought it would be a contact visit, but no, it was through the glass on a phone.It was difficult on so many levels...first and foremost, we were the only white people there...the waiting room was full of people of color, I'm sorry to say the shallow end of the gene pool
there to see the drain scraps of a father,son,brother reduced to a grey and black striped uniform (at least the colors rock).
I was glad to see him.But it made me sad.For him, his family and everyone else there...except us, we got to drive away.
This time.
I don't wanna go to Parchment farm no more.
Till next week anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment