Sunday, December 18, 2005

MY FELLOW AMERICANS



I am so completely and totally full of horse shit...if it's not obvious to you yet ( and it should be ) let me repeat this mouthful of retard I spit out earlier this week to NBC anchor Brian Williams:
"Whether or not it needed to happen, I'm still convinced it needed to happen".
I actually said this on national television.
Can you believe it?
Well 34% of you do anyway...of course, we in the white house don't believe in polls.
I think you can see why.
God I suck...it's a shame I can't own up to it...you'd think my recovery status and my born again status would afford me the humility to own up to being a piece of shit, but my status as a sociopathic criminal won't allow it.
And all that money made on the backs of real americans.
Happy holidays suckers!
HaHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment