Friday, September 15, 2006

Vacation!
Today was the start of my four days of vacation, however, vacation at this job does not mean four days of not working - it just means four days of not having to go into the office and the opportunity to say "Dude, I'm on vacation" when someone sends an IM or email or calls the cell phone and asks you to do something. There was plenty of work stuff that still needed to be taken care of today. I stayed up until 3:30 in the morning from yesterday trying to knock it all out so I didn't have to touch anything until Tuesday, but eventually realized it was a hopeless cause and went to bed. I slept until noon today - nice treat - and then got up and tackled the critical items. I decided to leave the rest of it to smolder for a few days which means that the next time I look at my work email, my inbox will be ON FIRE! Screw it - after all, "Dude, I'm on vacation."

No comments:

Post a Comment