Thursday, June 08, 2006

I WISH I HAD ME SOME O' THEM "CONSTITUTIONAL POWERS"

Rep. William Jefferson has so far refused to step down in regard to him being the focus of a federal bribery investigation. Well...bully for him. Let's review the facts for a moment. The FBI has a video tape of him accepting a bribe of 100,000 dollars. Oh, wait...I forgot to say alledgedly...there, I said it. When they searched his house they found 90,000 dollars hidden in his freezer wrapped in foil...why? maybe the man likes cold hard cash...I don't know. Two people (one employee) have been convicted and sentenced on charges of bribery. Coincidence? Maybe.
Nobody in (white) Washington DC was saying anything that barely registered on the radar until they searched ( characterized as a raid) his congressional office...then all of a sudden it's a shit storm of politicians screaming out of bounds. How dare they search my office??? The supreme leader Bunnypants felt compelled to freeze the evidence seized until the issue was sorted out.Here's an excerpt from the article...
FBI agents carried out a weekend search of Jefferson's congressional office last month, triggering an outpouring of criticism from congressional leaders claiming they had encroached on Congress' constitutional powers.
I wish I had me some o' them constitutional powers.
Further complicating this issue is the fact that Jefferson is a democrat. He's fodder for the GOP to use in the mid terms to mitigate the soulless corruption that defines the GOP and everything they've perpetrated on us since the giggling murder monkey was placed in power so long ago.
This case is a lead pipe cinch in my opinion and the dude needs to step the fuck down, not because he's fodder to undermine the dems in the midterms, but because it appears he's a fucking criminal just like the GOP from the top down. We need to scrub the entire thing by the way...if you think Jefferson is the only dem who is corrupt you are either blind, retarded or both. The entire system is corrupt as are the alternatives currently offered...I don't care if you're green, independent or a sock puppet, if you have dealings in american politics you have done something shady...it's a given, and don't try to pretend you haven't because you have. You all suck.
So...let's get back to this search of his office for a minute. It's OK for a variety of gov't. agencies to tap my phone, track my internet and search my house when I'm at work without my knowledge but a congressmen's office is somehow sacred ground? Somebody said once that a fish rots from the head down, and history tells us that some of the crookedest motherfuckers in history ever were people in power.
It's simple math.

Here is the GOP plan equation style:

War on terror+Iraq x Afghanistan (- Afghanistan) +corruption- accountability/oversight + Fema- death toll < Gay marriage + Flag burning / the death tax = FOCUS ON THE FAGS AND THE FLAG & $$$. = Energizing the sheep to get out and vote against a godless fag loving flag burning death tax avoiding bunch of infidels.
(It shames me to admit that this kind of shit works on people that live on the same continent as I do)

The dems equation is equally flawed and weak...the only difference I see is there are more GOP sheep that will resonate with the propaganda and actually get off thier lazy asses and vote against the tax evading, flag burning, homosexual agenda than there are dems who will get off thier lazy asses to buy a latte. The dem equation looks something like this:

2 + 2 = 5...right? it's 5 right? Well, if it's not 5 what is it then?
Like I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment