Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HEY BABY...IT'S THE 4TH OF JULYYYYYY!

Ann's job affords us precious little time together, and most of that is spent resting up for the next day or the new week. I'm off the 3rd and the 4th, giving me a 4 day weekend. In her team meeting today, Ann managed to wrangle those days off as well!!! I'm looking forward to that time together with no interruptions.
There's one small detail...my evaluation at the hall is scheduled for saturday the first...oops. I am rescheduling that tomorrow, it's been a long time since we had that much time off together and I'm not gonna miss any of it.
Other than that, work is work, the dogs are a pain in the ass as usual, but we would'nt change that for anything (having dogs, not the pain in the ass...we endure that).
We got spend the afternoon on sunday with the kids and the grandkid. Sean is awesome...and almost a year old. Kyle cooked lunch for us at the restaurant he works at. It was very good, he may have found his calling.
I am almost overwhelmed by the GOP shit show...it just gets deeper and deeper, but I'll save that for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment