Thursday, June 15, 2006

DECAY...IT'S ALL AROUND US

Todays comic offering:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND???

I cannot believe this shit...seriously. Amnesty for asshat's that have been puttin' the hurt on us to the tune of 2500 dead and 20,000 wounded??? Not to mention the civilian casualties and beheadings! I like this plan...announce an amnesty, and those stupid enough to show up...mow them down with 50 cal. machine guns. that's amnesty. Jeez...The GOP using the war to suck the ass of the already inflamed right. It won't solve any of the problems over there, but it will undoubtedly mobilize the neo con zombie voting public.
On a lighter note...the supreme court ruled today that police no longer have to knock first before serving a warrant, Alito being the tie breaker...big surprise there, right? They can just knock down your door and come on in. How big does the red flag have to get before people do something ???
My response to this ruling is as follows:
If you kick down my front door and come into my home, you better be wearing a badge as big as Flava-Flav's fucking clock or I'm gonna shoot you where you stand. If you want to violate my civil rights, at least be polite about it...Knock, I'll answer. Show me the warrant, let me read it...if it's legit, come on in. If it's not, you're gonna need some back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment