Wednesday, April 12, 2006

STOLE THIS MEME FROM SPECIAL K, WHO STOLE IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE

Actually having some fun here! G'wan! you know you wanna!

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see me?

Scarecrow (Ministry). Well...ummmm...er..." They live without hope"...

Will I have a happy life?

Non addictive marijuana ( Supersuckers). Apparently :)

What do my friends really think of me?

Prove it (Television). Not sure about this one...prove what?

What do other people secretly think of me?

Seamus ( Pink Floyd).I'm a dog? I'm a stoner with a dog? ???

How can I be happy?

Paper Money (Montrose). Money is definitely an issue...

What should I do with my life?

When ye go away ( The Waterboys). A song about loss...interesting...NOT.

What is some good advice for me?

Fall on me ( REM). " Touch the sky and tell the sky..." This was always a feel good song for me.

How will I be remembered?

Psalm 69 ( Ministry).Only New Orleans is a dying whore by Down could top this!

What is my signature dance song?

Four engines burning ( Screaming blue messiahs). I don't dance, and this band sucks, so it's perfect.

What do I think is my current theme song?

Feeling so much better now ( Trapeze ). OKaaayyyyy....

What does everyone else think is my current theme song?

My Country ( Midnight Oil ). That's more like it.

What song will be playing at my funeral?

Jimmy Hickeys Waltz (The Waterboys). A nice boozy irish kinda thing...ok, as long as it's followed by the Black Watch doing amazing grace and everyone cries ( or vomits) :)

What type of men/women do I like?

Blue Monday ( New Order). Not in a long long time, good song though.

What is my day going to be like?

Snap your fingers,snap your neck (Prong). Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment