Wednesday, April 05, 2006

PIMPS AND HO'S

Dukes storefront was lined with three of the nastiest looking whores I have ever seen in my life, with two more in the broken down whoremobile they were, um, broken down in. I got out of the truck with the usual command to Sully to kill everything and tried to get in the store without any interaction. No such luck. The skankiest looking one misread my shirt as she lumbered toward me saying "hey...what's your name? Rick?" I said "no" and headed into Dukes to her catcalls of "your name's No? blah blah blah", drowned out by Sully trying to kill everything. And then skankalicious turned her attention to another customer. The other widette skank with the lazy eye and the bad tattoos just leered at me as I passed by.
So i come out of Dukes with my smokes and tickets and lazy eye hits me up for a dollar, I turn and say I spent my money, waving my tickets and this multi colored hoopty piece of shit car pulls into the space next to my car and almost hits me and my car...it is a pimpmobile...driven by and occupied by uh...pimps. There are black men and then there are black men that take advantage of trashy crackheaded white girls and drive shitty cars...believe me, I know the difference. These brothers were all about the pimpin'...LOW rent pimpin' white crackhead bitches, in other words, they answered the page. I guess. One of the pimp homey-o's jumps out of the car and say's to me..."hold up a minute bro" just as I open the door. I say to him " I don't know you and if you don't fuck off I will let this dog out on your ass." Nigga walked around to the other side of the hoopty and gave me the hard look. I gave it back. It hasn't been the greatest 32 months and I am so sick of this shit...plus I had the 12 gauge in the truck, so I wasn't afraid. we looked at each other for a minute and then the bitch punk got in the back seat of his shitty car and they collected the cadre of white crackwhores and drove away.Fuck them.
I hate this fucking town sometimes.
Oh, yeah...PS: I forgot my camera this morning, but it's in my tool bag as we speak, so you'll see hell tomorrow, maybe. No...I will post them...really, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment