Sunday, April 23, 2006

OK...IT'S FUNNY NOW

Back when my son was toddler, he would be watched by my mom and my ex's dad from time to time (grandpa jim). The kid was into the pound puppies and the pound puppies go to jail book was a favorite. So, one day my mom was reading this book with Kyle and asked him why the pound puppies were in jail. He pointed to the brown puppies and exclaimed " because they're mexicans!".
My mom asked him who told you that? and he replied "Grandpa Jim"!.
Needless to say, I got an earfull when I picked him up.
And the ex got an earfull from me...but, all things considered...it is a funny story. ( and no, it didn't turn my son into a racist like my mom said it would).
I shared this story with him today...he had no memory of it, but thought it was funny.
I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment