Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I needed a break from work and it's been a long time since I posted so here goes:

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see me?

The Good Earth (The Feelies) This is a Rob song so I don't really know the lyrics, but I've been called "the Earth Mother type" by a great number of people over the years so I suppose this is appropriate.

Will I have a happy life?

Drink to the Dead (Clutch) Yes, if I continue to remember what this song seems to say which is that life is all too short and we should have fun before it's all over.

What do my friends really think of me?

Lights Out (UFO) Umm, I'm a guitar solo?

What do other people secretly think of me?

Psychobabble (Alan Parsons Project) "It's all pyschobabble rap to me"; I do have a habit of calling people on their bullshit rationalizations about their behavior and pissing them off as a result.

How can I be happy?

Close to Me (The Cure) This is another Rob song so obviously I should just stay close to Rob.

What should I do with my life?

Hopeless? (ProPain) "Reap what you sow" - couldn't be more clearer than that.

What is some good advice for me?

Snap your Fingers, Snap your Neck (Prong) Excellent advice in this song.

How will I be remembered?

Tyrant (Judas Priest) Muhahahaha.

What is my signature dance song?

Since I've Been Loving You (Led Zeppelin) The "Working from seven to eleven every night" certainly fits the dance I'm doing right now.

What do I think is my current theme song?

New Orleans is a Dying Whore (Down) Given the hell of the time I'm having with my new job I'd have to say this is as good a choice as any.

What does everyone else think is my current theme song?

She Sells Sancturary (The Cult) I'll admit there is fire in my eyes, but I'm not so sure on the sancturary part.

What song will be playing at my funeral?

Let's Work Together (Canned Heat) Hell yeah. In fact, screw waiting for death, I should play it now for my employees who are most definately NOT doing this.

What type of men/women do I like?

Lift Me Up (Scud Mountain Boys) Hmm, this one seems a bit off the mark.

What is my day going to be like?

Factory (Wall of Voodoo) In a way, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment