Monday, August 28, 2006

I'M ON THE FAST TRACK APPARENTLY

There are 8 stages to the union intermediate journeyman program. About a month ago I was promoted to level 4. This past saturday, there was a letter from NECA (the national electricians contractors association ) in the mail box. I figured it was another notice about that evaluation I keep putting off, but, it was a notification that I had been promoted to level 5. Only 3 levels to go.
If I do well on the evaluation I could conceivably take my test for state license as a journeyman electrician in 1 to 3 months. This means I will have completed a scheduled 7 year program in under 3 & 1/2 years.
And to that I say "YeeeeeHawwww!!!!!". I have been taught by the best ( in my opinion ) and I guess the electricity is within me...or something like that.
Or else someone, somewhere, has been casting spells...nahhhh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment