Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I HATE THE SMELL OF APPLE SPICE

Unfortunately, the gross of candles we bought years ago, in the event of a power outage, are fucking apple spice. Guess what? One of those old ass transformers over on Locke Ln. popped right around 10 pm...And the shitty of austin just got the power back up a few minutes ago. FUCK!!!!! I hate it when this happens, especially when we pay the high rates for power that we do. When it goes out, and it should never...the city of austin should dispatch motherfuckers to follow me around my dark ass stone age house with maglites until it comes back on, that's when I know I'm getting my monies worth from the city. We should also get a rebate for the time our shit is down, but we don't.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...don't move here assholes, yer fucking it up for us that have been here before you...stay the fuck in Cali...please. Fuck up your own power grid and leave us alone.
And as the house heats up...yeah, it may be after 10 and the sun is down, but it's still fucking hot...that global warming shit not withstanding, the house heats up real fast.
I don't like to sweat...it reminds me of Bush and that issue of global warming that he likes to pretend does'nt exist, like all the other shit he ignores that is plain obvious to the simpleist of us all.
Yeah, it's hot...but you'd think the powers that be would have the technology to keep the grid up...but wait!
Perry's got Bushco up his ass
Where's my rebate?

No comments:

Post a Comment