Sunday, October 31, 2004

WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT WHITE TRASH COUPLE AT 3302?

Oh! They finally did something about the yard!
That's right folks...I went and got me some gas and some 2 cycle oil early this morning and tackled the Cambodian jungle of So. Austin. I figured I'd be at it all day, but it only took a about 3 hours to chop everything down, put it in a nice neat pile and bag up two piles of crap left over from the remodel.
The rest of the day has been admiration day...Enough about that.

I like to make soup. I don't make it like most folks ( or maybe I do )...here's the latest experiment:
6 cups water
1 whole onion sliced and diced
1/4 head of cabbage sliced and diced
3 carrots sliced and diced
6 cloves of garlic smashed into chunks
1/4 lb each, ground pork and cubed pork...the latter flash fried in teriyaki w/ roasted garlic.
salt,pepper,celery salt, seasoning salt and black pepper to taste
cook the shit out of it.
That was yesterday.
Today I added:
rosemary
some more pepper
ramen noodles
who knows what will come tomorrow, but I will continue to tweak and add for days.
I know, my life is a veritable thrill ride....
Happy halloween.
Don't forget to vote....

No comments:

Post a Comment