Friday, March 17, 2006

SULLIVAN WRITES A BLOG POST ( TRANSLATED BY BABELFISH )



My dad took me for a fucking MEGA ride tonight! First, we went to the grocery, and while dad was inside buying me treats and mom feminine hygiene products, I was able to scare the shit out of the people who were parked on either side of our car with my ferocious and entirely convincing barking and growling and lunging at the window. People are such suckers! It was awesome. Then, we went to Dukes store for cigs and lotto, and I got to scare the shit out of some more people with my entirely convincing barking and growling and lunging at the windows routine. Dukes is really my favorite spot to do this, because there's this apartment complex across the street that's rent controlled and full of brown and black humans...they freak out more than the people at the grocery...plus, since my vision is different from humans, the darker you are, the weirder you look to me, so I really pour on the aggression...it rocks! The only thing that fires me up more than that are people in uniform...cops especially...I really twist off on them, plus those guys that work for UPS. No cops or UPS tonight, but I scared the shit out of some fucking humans tonight...man...it rocked.
I figured we were headed home after Dukes, but we stopped at the liquor store, and I started my riff on these dudes that pulled up beside us, and they just laughed at me! When dad came out the dude on the passenger side said (and I quote ) : "She was really defending your car when we pulled up, all barking and growling and lunging at the window, that's some funny shit dude".
She??? SHE??? C'mon dad, back me up here...and he did.
Dad said: "You mean "he"?...yeah, he's good at that...I don't have to lock my car when he's with me."
When my dad got in the car he told me they were just some guys here for SXSW and good on me for lighting them up...and then he said "posers" and we went home and I got a treat.
Cool...I'm not sure what posers are, but you can be sure I'll be barking at them....every chance I get.
Dad also bought sullivan food at the grocery, and I hear the bag ripping open...gotta go!
WOOF!

No comments:

Post a Comment