Thursday, March 09, 2006

NO MEETING TODAY

Today was my friends 35th birthday...so instead of a noon meeting, we had a picnic lunch of fried chicken in a small park in east austin compliments of his wife. Fried chicken and east austin and us being some white motherfuckers is hilarious, if you understand the east austin thing. Beyond the irony of it all, it was nice. After our picnic, we went to the yellow store and bought some scratch tickets (crack for white people) and my friend won on a scratch with 3 watermelons in a row! Icing on the cake if you ask me. Humorous racist stereotypes aside, lets get back to the lack of the meeting. These guys meet (no women) on tuesday, thursday and saturday at noon at the location near our work and monday,wednesday and friday at a rib house near my house, also at noon. I think we'll try to hit the nooner at the rib house tomorrow. So here I am setting my friends meeting agenda. How about that? He's got to go or go to jail, and I want to reconnect with these guys so, I'm planning ahead. Can't make the saturday meeting cause I'm helping out on replacing some septic system pipe, so let's hit the friday south meeting, eh? I may even have more to say at this one than the last one's. Who knows...maybe I'll choke.

No comments:

Post a Comment