Wednesday, March 29, 2006

BUMS REALLY MAKE ME UNCOMFORTABLE...AND SULLY CAN READ MY MIND

And I'm not sure why. I get accosted at least twice a day at convienence stores by bums looking for that 75 cents to make bus fare ( which is bum code for "I'm 75 cents short of another pint of wild irish rose" ). There's this deaf black woman crack head that carries around a tablet with various messages written on it that range from "Hi...I am deaf, can you spare a dollar?" to" I will blow you for two dollars...and I swallow". If you refuse her money, she wigs out and gesticulates her anger at you for not paying for her rock cocaine addiction by making disgusting faces and pointing at her crotch and flipping you off. She really pisses me off. My question is...why should I be subjected to this kind of shit when I go to the store on my break from my job that BARELY makes ends meet?
They are frequently intimidating in thier demands, like it's my fault they are a fucking loser. I hate that the most. Usually I just shine them on, sometimes I'll toss out the change if the vibe is right.
Sometimes it is. But mostly it's just a sorry motherfucker trying to leech a drunk off me.
So...last night I go to the store and, what do you know, I get accosted by a bum. I've got Sully with me...he's in the front seat checking this bum out. He's asking me for that 75 cents and coming closer to me...violating my space. I say " You better watch out, that dog will fuck you up". The bum says " yeah I noticed your dog...I bet he could fuck me up". He took another step toward me and the car and Sully fucking WENT OFF. The bum backed off...and I gave him 75 cents. WHY???????
All I had to do was open the car door...end of problem.
But I'm a paycheck or two away from this guy...like I said...

No comments:

Post a Comment