Friday, May 12, 2006

BECAUSE WE TAKE TURNS, THATS WHY

The dogs are hungry, Theo is on post in his chair and the beenz is either underfoot or under Ann's desk, where Ann is playing EVE, oblivious to the fact that it is HER TURN. To feed the dogs. I'm not keeping score or anything. But it has been Ann's turn for the last three times...not that I'm keeping score (I am...just in case i need the "ammo" later).
Every time I get up I am surrounded by dog, everytime Ann get's up she is surrounded by dog physically and aurally with Sully's feed me bark filling the air.
And then Ann gets up and feeds the dogs...my sails are windless in regard to the funny at this point.
See, me and Ann don't work like that. There's none of that "I don't want you to help with the dishes, I want you to want to help with the dishes" mentality at work here.
We both saw the latest Jennifer Aniston movie promo at the same time, and Ann looked at me and said " What kind of crazy bullshit thinking is THAT???. We shared a laugh about our exe's and then Ann shifted the conversation to our marriage and the "sock bin" ...the compromise that saved our marriage and Ann's back.
Marital stife? Get a sock bin...trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment