Sunday, May 21, 2006

Back to Blogging?
Instead of my usual three months of giving almost total focus to a new job I have stretched it out four months this time. I'm not at the point where I feel like I have my head above water, but enough is enough and it's time to have a bit of a personal life again. I took the plunge last weekend when the band got back together on Sunday for a jam and yesterday we gathered at Bill's for his son's graduation party. Tracy was off at the coast participating in a bowling tournament and The Wolves @ th' Door tried to play without him, but we barely pulled off one song and gave up after that. Still, a good time was had by all and I did my best to forget about all the work related stuff that needed to be done. Rob and I got home at 2 in the morning, something I don't think has happened in a very, very long time. Today we went out and spent some of that money I've been working so hard to get with a nice brunch at Polvo's and trip to Waterloo Records to buy the new Ministry and Tool CDs. There was also a magnet set that I couldn't resist as the newest addition to our magnet wall:
George Bush - Now I'm gonna save Your Soul!!!

Overall, I'd say it was a pretty good start to recovering a life outside work.

No comments:

Post a Comment