Thursday, February 16, 2006

DEATH SQUADS...HE LEARNED IT FROM HIS DADDY.

We now have reports of "death squads" in Iraq...This takes me back to the good old days of when we were fucking around in central america...you know, Iran- contra times. The good old days of the corruption that chokes us nowadays.
In a chilling mirror of his fathers reign, Shi'ite death squads are carrying out killings of Sunnis in Iraq. Dressed up in the clothes of Iraqi police and military personnel they are killing the opposition.
Insurgent attacks in general have increased, with a climbing focus on Iraqi police and troops and citizens, seemingly in conjunction with the Iraquis taking more and more initiative on dealing with it than the coalition forces. Softer targets.
Insurgent attacks are up in an alarming rate, bolder, more devastating, I heard it on the radio today but ( lo and behold ) I couldn't find anything on the web to back up what my radio told me.
To my memory , insurgent attacks are up by about 49% and they are increasingly effective. meaning some people are killed as a result, and they continue to climb.
And now we have death squads running around the country killing people.
The war.
Insurgents.
Improvised explosive devices.
Death squads.
Burnt dead bodies, blood, guts and veins in my teeth.
Someone set me free....

No comments:

Post a Comment