Friday, December 10, 2010

Epiphany
I woke up this morning and discovered that the imaginary light bulb above my head had gone off during the night. The chaos and confusion was gone and suddenly it all made sense. This is a very good thing, but the timing sucked. Instead of being able to get a firm hold on my revelation, I had to get ready for work, drive to work and then, of course, start working. I know I can't reasonably expect an epiphany to only occur on a Saturday morning when I have nothing else to do, but come on "powers that be", can't you give a girl a break once and a while?

Now here it is lunch time, a mere 8 hours later, and I finally have time to write it down so I don't forget, but it's already too fuzzy. Sigh. Next time, maybe I should just be late for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment