Sunday, December 05, 2010

Bridges on Fire
Will they burn to the ground? I don't know. I haven't posted much here about the turmoil in my personal life, but it's been a matter of trying to stay on the best side of things as possible. I've given it my best shot and done all I can possibly do, but I've reached the point where I have to concede defeat. I'm worn out and tired of the struggle. The foot that's been trying to hold the door open on my marriage is battered, bruised and bloody from having the door slammed on it repeatedly and it needs a break. Time to let the door shut. It might open again later, but for now, time to rest and recuperate.


3 comments:

  1. There is a right time for everything, and everything takes time. You are a wise person for realising this, and letting fate take its course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Let it burn. You'll be better off in the end. Of course, that's just this poster's opinion.

    ReplyDelete