Saturday, October 16, 2010

Woof! It's bedtime!
Heh, Theo is barking at me, annoyed that I haven't come to bed yet and after midnight it is late for me to be up, but hot damn, I have internet access! One of the RV spaces between me and the wireless source is vacant at the moment so I've actually got a pretty stable connection right now. I don't have it in me to stay up all night surfing the web and I really can't do that anyway since I'm going to another car show tomorrow, though I don't have to get up near as early as I did last weekend for the other car show. After the show, I'm meeting another friend for beers and conversation in the evening and then on Sunday I'll be making a drive to visit with my friend Z out in Cedar Creek who I haven't seen in a couple of years. It's all gonna be fun, but I gotta wonder what happened to quiet weekends at home? I kind of expected that I'd be having a lot of those now that I'm "single", but it hasn't happened yet.




Pictures from today's car show. Too bad my camera only holds 5 pictures or I would have taken more. Need to buy a memory card one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment