Sunday, October 17, 2010

Perfect weather
We've had daytime highs in the mid-80's and night-time lows in the low-60's these last few days and that is exactly my cup of tea. I wish it could be like this all year long. If anyone knows of a place with similar year-round weather that is not California or Hawaii, let me know!

I ended up not driving out to Cedar Creek today since Z had to drive into Austin to help his cousin and it made more sense to grill burgers here at the RV park instead since it's only 10 minutes away from his cousin's house. And man, it sure was nice to chat with him in person. It's been a long time since we've actually seen each other and while we've kept in touch by phone and instant messaging, it's just not the same as having a face to face conversation. Technology is definitely better than nothing, but I don't see how it could ever completely replace physical interaction. Although I could see where a really good holographic system might come close. Ah well, maybe in my next lifetime...

No comments:

Post a Comment